| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kiev in September is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of fluid is transfered during on average 10 days.
- In September the blue above Kiev is reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:05 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 12:34.
- There are approximately 6:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kiev September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kiev, Ukraine
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kiev: