| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kiev in October is a little cool at 8.1 °C (46.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with rain occasionally. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of water tumbles across on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Kiev are somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:58 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:37.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kiev October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kiev, Ukraine
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kiev: