| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kiev in November is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain once in a while. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 15 days.
- In November the skies in Kiev are really dreary with on average just 1:38 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:21 long and the longest day is 9:39 long with an average length of 8:56.
- There are approximately 7:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kiev November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kiev, Ukraine
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kiev: