| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kiev in March is very cool at 0.7 °C (33.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with sleet or snow every now and then. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of water tumbles during an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Kiev are somewhat dreary having on balance merely 3:36 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 7:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kiev March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kiev, Ukraine
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kiev: