| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kiev in February is slightly cold at -4.2 °C (24.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with snow once in a while. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water is released during an average of 15 days.
- The blue above Kiev is very dim with an average of only 2:03 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:13 long and the longest day is 10:47 long with an average length of 9:58.
- There are approximately 7:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kiev February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kiev, Ukraine
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kiev: