Climate of Kiev, Ukraine Average Weather
- Kiev, ukraine, 50°23'N, 30°34'E, 167 m (548 ft)
- Kiev has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Kiev is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 7.7 degrees Celsius (45.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 649 mm (25.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1843 hours.
- If Kiev were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: